Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Seriously?


It has always been really hard for me to admit that even though I love and live for movies, I have not seen anything.

To prove my point, hrere is a list from the the Top 25 IMDB films I've never seen.

1. The Shawshank Redemption
2 & 3. The Godfather I and II
4. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
11. Star Wars: Episode V
12. LOTR: Return of the King
13. Seven Samurai
15. Goodfellas
17. Casablanca
18. City of God
20. Once Upon A Time in the West
25. The Usual Suspects

I knew I was bad. Didn't know it was this bad. NetFlix and I are going to be spending some more time together.

Also I am sorry for the lack of posts and less glitzyness. The computer is on the fritz so I am using my phone. Will make due.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about shawshank. That movie is right up ur alley!

    ReplyDelete