Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

BEST FILM TRACK EVER

Hey Guys. I'm doing a semi-short post tonight since it's late.

I have spent my life watching and studying movies. Along with that, comes listening to a lot of music, in and out of the movie. My CD collection (yes, I still have them) is full of Motion Picture Score discs.

Goldsmith, Horner, Newman, Zimmer and Shaiman are among my favorite but the one that stands above the rest is John Williams.

This year, Mr. Williams will celebrate over 55 years in the business. His music is known around the world and I tried to count his works on IMDB and couldn't so here's the link

I've had many years to decide my favorite piece ever written and here it is. Titled "Leaving Home," it is from "Superman: The Movie." While it is all good, the best starts at 1:31. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment