Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FILM REVIEW: A FISH CALLED WANDA (1988)

Director: Charles Crichton
Cast: John Cleese, Kevin Kline, Jamie Lee Curtis, Michael Palin

4 out of 5

"A Fish Called Wanda" is about 4 con artists involved with a jewel heist but are they coning each other?

A really funny movie. The acting is great from the four principles. I especial enjoyed Kevin Kline's role. Also, I don't care what anyone says, I think Jamie Lee Curtis is beautiful and wonderful. It's also no surprise that the film is a comic hit considering John Cleese wrote it. With both American and British humor, it's the best of both worlds.

Many unforgettable scenes, full of cat and mouse antics, wonderful dialogue and great performances all around, I recommended "A Fish Called Wanda."

2 comments:

  1. I'm not just "anyone" and seriously, she looks like a man. In the 90s, there was a rumor that she was a hermaphrodite and people believed it. Because it seems totally plausible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit that she has strong features but she is all woman.

    ReplyDelete