Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

How I Rate Movies


I'll admit that this is kind of a blow off post. But without enough time to watch a movie and no good clips to post, it'll do.

There are certain things I take into account when watching a movie.

Like the acting, relationships, story, camera shots I remember, music relation to scene, feelings, so on and so forth.

Below is the rating system I use.

5 Stars- Will see it twice or more in  theaters, buy the Blu-ray and soundtrack if music is good.

4.5 Stars- Would possibly see it again and possibly buy Blu-ray

4 Stars- Wouldn't rule out ever seeing it again. Won't buy Blu-ray

3.5 Stars- Won't see again. Possibly recommend to certain people

3 Stars-Won't see again

2.5 Stars- Would wonder why I saw it

2 Stars- Will not recommend to the public. People are idiots if they liked it

1.5 Stars- So far, there is only one film I would give this rating to

1 Star- Brain Dead

I'll never give anything below 1 star because as much as a movie could suck, work was still put into and I couldn't deny them at least something.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment